Tuesday, May 9, 2017

Clouds In My Coffee

It's been raining for what seems like years. It's colder than usual, everything is water logged and gross. The vibrant green of new spring life is darkened by the gray, stormy sky.. The timeless good vs. evil, scary vs. safe.

I'm feeling good sober and I'm not having any cravings to drink. I am grumpy though... I'm pretty sure it's PMS because I want to eat all of the things.

I'm also really sad about my friend and his family he has left behind. It's hard to resign to the senseless and relent your control, but it's the only thing you can do.

Looking forward to those pink clouds in my coffee.

Day 23, over and out.

Problems bother me only to the degree I permit them to.
I now better understand my problems and do not permit problems to overwhelm me.

No comments:

Post a Comment