Thursday, April 27, 2017

Crisis Management

Day 11 and these snags in my deals are kicking my butt. However, I'm putting on a brave face, and a kick ass competent attitude for my clients to take care of business.

My court date is tomorrow and though I'm nervous, I'm being Zen about it because I just can't control what is going to happen and fretting about it is an exercise in futility. One thing I'm being mindful of is slowing down my reactions. I don't need to be knee jerk about everything and immediately go into panic mode. I need to let things run their course, examine them, meditate and then go about my problem solving.

I'm leaning on two principles today:

  1. Enthusiasm is my daily exercise.
    I treasure all moments of my new life.
  2. I am a competent woman and have much to give life.
    This is what I am and I shall know it always.

No comments:

Post a Comment