Saturday, April 29, 2017

Lucky 13

Any negative encounter I have, I will push back with love and positivity.



I can't wait for Mercury to be out of retrograde. I need to some major day saving and it's getting me cranky.  All is well in the end, but it's still a challenging time.

I went to my therapist this morning and he is such a god-send. I've had so many other therapists, but this guy I just mesh with. He's my personal therapist, my marriage counselor, my step-daughter's counselor and my sober coach.

I also have a sober friend to go to meetings with! I'm so excited!

I'm going to go to a meeting by myself today so I can get into the habit.


Having my driving privileges back has lessened my anxiety ten fold because I CAN WORK NOW. I love working, so this is huge.

God grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change; courage to change the things I can; and wisdom to know the difference.

No comments:

Post a Comment