Thursday, April 20, 2017

Evening Gratitude

You've got to get up every morning
With a smile in your face
And show the world all the love in your heart
Then people gonna treat you better
You're gonna find, yes you will
That you're beautiful, as you feel

I'm so grateful for my Mother. I would be nothing without her in my life and the love we have for one another is one of the most sacred gifts of my life. Her undying support, enthusiasm, kindness and acceptance always humble me. 

Thank you, Universe, for bringing us together. 


Today I had a lot of emotions. Tears, laughter, frustration, aggravation... I finally just meditated and I feel much better.  this morning when I felt overwhelmed, I took the dogs on a run through the woods and centered. I have a feeling I'm going to be depending on exercise and meditation to get me into the present a lot in the next few months/years. 

My husband and I are going to see our therapist tomorrow. I feel cautiously optimistic. Today is my husband's birthday and since tomorrow is Friday,  I bought some babyback ribs, green beans, fingerling potatoes and a GORGEOUS fruit tart for dinner tomorrow night. I've got the ribs in a brine and I think it's going to be really nice. 

Looking forward to Day 5. 

God is great! 

No comments:

Post a Comment