Friday, April 21, 2017

Making Amends.

It's amazing how we fool ourselves into thinking we're the real victims in our life, as we drive through it like a bat out of hell in a bumper car alley.  I'm standing here, next to my car, looking at the carnage I've caused all around me, and it's dawning on me that I caused this... Just me, my abuse and MY ISSUES. I don't trust and because I don't trust, I don't expect people to do right by me. But before they can do wrong, I will go ahead and wrong them. Because, I've either concocted a transgression, or am harping on one I've already "forgiven", or if none of the above apply, in my mind,  it's only a matter of time, so might as well cut this one off at the pass.

Jeezle.

I've made a mess, but I'm ready to clean it up. The past is gone and I am not a victim.



No comments:

Post a Comment